Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles engineers, designs, and manufacturers task-specific vehicles for various industries and have an immediate need for an Electrician Technician to come be a part of our team.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Installing, troubleshooting, and repairing new electrical equipment, components, and systems (i.e. wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, breaker panels, computers, Monitors, TV’s, Dish satellite and security cameras systems, lighting, etc.)
- Testing electrical for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Inspection of electrical components to ensure the highest standards
- Collaboration with project managers in order to enhance our methods.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory and methods, materials, tools, equipment and systems used in the electrical trade
- Ability to read engineering drawings and schematics
- Strong knowledge of 120v and 240v AC ,12v DC, CAT6, HDMI, Coax
- Familiar with security camera systems with NVR and matrix switches
- Strong Networking experience such as setting up and troubleshooting routers, switches, POE devices etc.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- 2-5 years of experience in the field
- Trade School, Vocational diploma, or equivalent is a plus
- Proven track record of quality in manufacturing
- Short work week – Monday thru Thursday (No weekends!)
- Full time work – 10hr days, 6:00am – 4:30pm
- Paid holidays- after 60 days • Simple IRA (company matches up to 3%)- eligible after 30 days
- Short term and long term disability
- Health insurance
- Indoor work, climate controlled
- Pay $16-$20 Per hour
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the email subject being the position you are interested in. Thank you!