Event Equipment Supply
Mobile Concepts upfitted this Event Supply Trailer for the Marine Corps Marathon (MCM) held annually in Washington D.C.
This trailer features unique types of storage, which required custom fabrication of rolling racks and stands for race day supplies and equipment.
The Marine Corps Community Services Division (USMC-MCCS) in Quantico, Va., organizes the MCM. They use their Event Supply trailer to assist with course and registration set up, tear down and supply storage.
The 53-foot trailer houses tables, chairs, electronics, tents, tent poles and other items needed to successfully execute the race day requirements.
- 2013 Wabash Duraplate Van
- 53-foot length trailer
- Maxon 3500lb lift gate w/hinged transition plate
- Interior & exterior lift gate controls
- 2 man doors each w/cam bar lock
- Courtesy lights
- LED DOT compliant lighting
- 324 inches of overhead shelving
- 180 inches of tent pole storage w/countertop
- 6 floor-mounted D-rings
- E-track throughout
- Wall-mounted light switch
- Non-skid coin flooring
- Interior surface-mounted lighting
- Honda generator w/18gal fuel cell
- Power management box & shoreline connection
- Interior & exterior GFI protected receptacles
- 12 stackable 40″X48″ tent storage bins
- 5 rolling table racks (2′X6′ tables)
- 3 rolling metal chair racks
- 1 ice chest
- 1 pallet jack
- Load straps
- Load bars
- Spare E-track ring clips
- Spare load straps for shelving storage
- Electrical storage crate