Life Safety Sprinkler House
This model is a 31-foot sprinkler demonstration unit with classroom space. The classroom can be configured to fit your needs .
The 4 large Lexan windows allow onlookers to view the dramatic live-fire demos from outside the trailer. The bench seating in the classroom area is designed for dicussions before and after the demonstration.
All sprinkler components installed so that you can begin demonstrating the day of delivery including an aluminum tube chair with 2 removable seat cartridges and 3 boxes of excelsior packing material for clean burning.
- 31 foot trailer (includes hitch)
- 4 large Lexan windows
- Single-hung vinyl tempered window
- Self-lifting exterior door for optional TV
- Tubular 2×6 steel frame
- Heavy-duty stabilizer jacks
- Electric hitch jack
- Commercial rubber roof w/12 yr limited warranty
- LED 12V DOT compliant lights
- 50 amp service w/25-foot removable twist lock power cord
- 80 amp power converter with battery charging system
- 12V disconnect switch on front hitch
- Ample duplex 110V receptacles
- GFI receptacle on exterior
- 2 Electric Ceiling Heaters 4266 Btu ea.
- Dometic 13,500 BTU air conditioning w/ heat pump
- High volume ventilation system
- Bench seating
- High impact laminate counters
- Viewing window into Sprinkler Activation Room
- Raised coin commercial flooring Commercial flooring
- Florescent lights
Sprinkler Activation Room
- Aluminum diamond tread plate walls
- Galvanized steel heat shield covers ceiling & front wall
- Trough-style drain system
- Sloped floor w/exterior drain pipe
- 1/2 hp pump located in cabinet
- PEX & copper piping
- 20 gal water tank
- 135 degree sprinkler head
- Aluminum tube chair with 2 removable seat cartridge
- 3 boxes of excelsior packing material for clean burning are included.