Mass Casualty Medical Supply
The Mass Casualty Medical Supply Trailer was ordered by the Department of State for The American Consulate General in Karachi, Pakistan.
This trailer was designed with a front room and rear cargo space so that personnel can easily distribute life-saving materials and equipment.
Equipment and supplies are safely stored within the trailer, which keeps the items organized for easy distribution utilizing a variety of storage systems including; shelving, E-Track, D ring tie downs, cargo nets, equipment bins or any other storage system required. Personnel can use a mounted schematic to determine the location of all supplies.
These types of trailers can come in different lengths and be outfitted to meet your material requirements to be mission ready.
- 20-foot length trailer (includes hitch)
- .050 white aluminum screwless exterior
- Rear swing-open doors
- Rear cargo area
- Side entrance
- Onan diesel-powered 5kw generator w/remote start and ATS
- 30 pop-up tents
- 100 military-style cots
- 15 large portable shelters
- 20 first-responder trauma kits, custom selected for end user
- Linens, blankets & pillows for 100 people
- 500w portable lights
- Custom shelving
- D-ring tie downs
- Cargo nets
- Equipment bins
- First Aid kit