Mobile Health Clinic 35
This Mobile Exam Trailer was designed and manufactured for the Anchorage Department of Health and Human Services with the goal of bringing a full-spectrum medical clinic to at-risk populations.
The 35-foot, fiberglass trailer features a front screening area and a clinic in the rear portion that includes all of the necessary exam lighting as well as an integrated ENT diagnostic system and a treatment table. Also, both rooms have air purifiers along with CAT 6 and HDMI wiring for a total of 5 available ports.
Additionally, we also customized the trailer with the Alaskan climate in mind by installing water tanks with a heating component in order to prevent freezing in cold temperatures.
The exterior of this trailer is equipped with surface mount LED warning lights and a designated door for the Braun wheel chair lift.
- 35-foot length trailer (includes hitch)
- Gelcoat fiberglass exterior
- Two (2) man doors 36” width
- Braun wheelchair lift with dedicated door
- HDTV/VHF/UHF ground plane antennas connected to digital converter box
- 8 Warning LED lights
- LED DOT lighting
- LED lights
- Raised coin flooring
- FRP interior walls
- High-impact laminate counters
- Cabinets made of (HDP) high density polyethylene composite material
- Sliding pocket door
- CAT6 & HDMI wiring 5 ports
- Two (2) air purifiers
Screening Room / Kitchenette
- Reception desk with raised counter
- Custom upholstered bench with lift-up access to a storage area
- 32” LED TV with an articulating arm and mount
- Blu-Ray /DVD player
- Lateral 4-drawer file cabinet.
- Overhead HDP cabinets
- SS sink with hot and cold water
- 4.0 cubic foot fridge
- Microwave, coffee maker, soap dispenser
- Low-height bariatric treatment table
- Examination light
- Integrated ENT diagnostics system
- Bio hazard 5 gallon waste receptacles
- Work station for medical staff
Restroom / Water System
- Flushing cassette toilet
- Towel dispenser and mirror
- Onboard water system for fresh and gray tanks
- Onan 8KW generator installed in a fabricated sound insulated tread-plate box
- 24 gallon fuel cell, ATS, and remote start