CBRNE Response Barksdale AFB
This 32-foot HAZMAT CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radioactive, Nuclear, Explosives) Response Trailer was designed and manufactured for the Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.
The trailer interior is divided into 3 separate portions. The front room features 2 workstations, overhead cabinets, and a 42-inch TV. A mid compartment provides the end user with a work counter and shelving. Both the front and mid area are equipped with 110v outlets and CAT6 jacks.
The rear portion, which is accessible through a ramp door, includes 2 fold-down benches, 6 SCBA brackets, and 4 D-Rings to fasten the customers Polaris.
We possess the ability to customize your CBRNE trailer to suit your needs.
- 32-foot length trailer (includes hitch)
- .050 white gelcoat fiberglass exterior
- Rear non-skid ramp door
- Walk on roof and access ladder
- 2 side-entrance doors
- Two (2) Exterior 110v GFI Duplex Outlets
- Four (4) Exterior Scenic Lights
- 25′ Shore Line
- Custom graphics
- 8KW Diesel generator in compartment with ATS switch
- 18 Gallon Fuel Cell
- Partition wall w/ door separates 10 foot length rear Polaris area from middle section
- Front room w/ 3 workstations, 110v & CAT6 connections, overhead cabinets, & a fold-down bench
- Middle section w/ 2 sets of wire shelves, work counter, (2) 110 outlets, & (2) CAT6 jacks
- Rear area includes 6 wall-mounted SCBA canister racks installed above 2 fold-down benches w/ room
- 42″ TV
- LED lighting
- Twelve (12) Interior 110v Duplex Outlets
- Two (2) 13,500 BTU air conditioning w/ heat pump