The Command-36-FW3WS was manufactured by Mobile Concepts to serve as a Mobile Command Center for a Department of Defense customer.
This mobile command center features a night vision camera on a mast, a land-mobile satellite system and an electric awning on the exterior. The interior features three workstations, a seven-person conference room, galley and a lavatory.
An Onan diesel generator provides power to the trailer for all of the electronics and lighting systems.
- 36-foot length 5th wheel trailer (includes hitch)
- Gelcoat fiberglass exterior
- PTZ night vision camera
- Land-Mobile Satellite system w/2 receivers
- 2-13,500 BTU air conditioning w/ heat pump
- 2-750w wall heaters
- LED scene lights
- Custom graphics
- Onan diesel 8kw generator w/20gal fuel cell
- 2-110v, 1-12v, 2-CAT6 & 1-antenna pre-wire per workstation
- Full-perimeter wire chase system w/removable cover
- 3 workstations each w/task chair
- 7 person conference room w/pocket privacy door
- Galley w/Keurig, mini fridge, micro & storage
- Lavatory w/commode w/waste cartridges & vanity
- 2-26 inch LED TVs
- Custom aluminum cabinets w/dry erase surfaces
- High-impact laminate countertops