Interagency Command Center
Mobile Concepts was awarded the contract for the technology updates and refurbishment of the New York City’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM) 44-foot 1996 Prevost bus.
This Interagency Command Center (ICC) is an on-scene emergency command and control center, used by the NYPD, NYFD and New York EMS, that helps personnel coordinate the deployment of resources (i.e. other first responder vehicles) among the agencies.
This forward command post establishes and maintains communications between the scene and OEM headquarters. When deployed, the ICC is staffed 24-7 by OEM Watch Commanders utilizing three key areas of the vehicle: forward operations area, rear interagency briefing room and central galley to sustain personnel for extended activations.
Mobile Concepts upgraded all communication equipment, interior cabling, lighting and finishes.
Some Major Updates
- 55-inch SMART board Interactive Display
- TouchLink Touchpanel control
- LED screens
- Updated workstation computers
- Audio enhancement
- Satellite VOIP phone system
- High-speed wireless Internet and cellular accessibility
- Pan/tilt/zoom security camera on HDNL Pneumatic Mast
- Upgraded interior (walls, flooring, ceiling and furniture)
- Red, white and night vision LED interior lighting
- Replaced Diesel generator
- Rewiring of all 110V, 12V, communication and radio wiring.
- Replaced all radios, UHV, VHF, 800 MHz
- 4 new A.C./heating systems