SWAT or Troop Transport Vehicles can be customized by Mobile Concepts using a Freightliner 2500 or 3500 van.
This model, designed and equipped for the Torrance, California County Police Department, safely transports SWAT team members to incidents requiring additional forces with specialized training, such as standoffs, hostage situations or large protests.
The vehicles allows for up-to 10 personnel members with equipment to be transported to the scene.
- Sprinter 2500 or 3500 cargo van
- High roof
- 170” WB extended
- 9,990 or 11,500 lb GVWR
- Turbocharged engine
- Back-up camera with monitor
- Two roof-mounted high-intensity search lights
- Reinforced front and back bumper with push guard
- Grill-mounted emergency lights
- Roof-access ladder
- Custom graphics
- Tactical configuration for troop deployment
- Benches w/hinged storage
- Full-length grab handle
- Rear swing-open doors
- Sliding side-entry door
- Commercial-grade raised coin flooring
- Heat and air conditioning