Tactical Response Unit
Serving as a Command Center for tactical response teams (TRT), this Sprinter van is a low profile, rapidly deployable Tactical Response Unit (TRU), customized by Mobile Concepts.
The vehicle includes two fold-down counters, proprietary communication system, equipment rack and many more features. A diesel generator, plus external work lights, makes this an ideal vehicle for TRTs.
Mobile Concepts can do similar upfitting on any make, including the Dodge Ram ProMaster, Ford Transit, Nissan NV cargo vans, or a light-truck chassis frame.
With the addition of specialized seating, you can safely transport additional personnel.
Drop ship us your cargo van, or Mobile Concepts can procure one for you.
- Sprinter 3500 Cargo Van w/144- or 170-inch wheelbase
- 9,990- or 11,500-lb GVRW
- Turbocharged engine
- Back-up camera w/monitor
- LED scene lights
- Rear swing doors/access equip rack
- 2 fold-down counters
- Custom overhead cabinets
- NVIS Night Vision Imaging System LED lighting
- A/C with heat strip
- 2000w electric wall heater
- Automotive-grade grey fabric headliner on ceiling & walls
- Raised coin flooring
- Onan 8kw diesel generator w/remote start & ATS
- 2-110v, 1-12v, 2-CAT6 and 1-antenna pre-wire for four operators
- Wire chase system w/removable cover
- Custom electrical panel w/digital amp and volt meter
- Interior and exterior GFCI outlets
- Black Box electronics half rack