This Mobile Communications Command trailer, developed by Mobile Concepts, serves as a communications suite for the New Mexico Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (NMDHSEM).
It is one of two Public Safety Interoperability Communications (PSIC) Vehicles purchased by the agency, and is used during emergencies and large events.
The communications suites improve communication between state agencies and NMDHSEM, and serve as mobile dispatch centers to maintain continuous interoperability on all levels of response.
These remote communications trailers feature a forward radio/command room pre-wired for PBX phones, VHF/UHF, amateur, 800MHz, digital 2-way, CB and aircraft radios and over-the-air antennas.
- 35-foot length trailer (includes hitch)
- Gelcoat fiberglass exterior
- PTZ night vision camera on aluminum push-up pole
- Land-Mobile Satellite system w/2 receivers
- LED scene lights
- LED DOT lighting
- Custom graphics
- Wired for PBX phones
- Wired for radios (vhf/uhf/amateur/800mhz/Digital 2-way/CB/aircraft)
- Over-the-air TV antenna
- Two (2) 26-inch LED TVs
- Forward radio/command room w/pocket privacy door
- 5 workstations each w/task chair
- Weather station
- Electronics equipment rack in command room
- Interior red & white fluorescent lights
- Lavatory w/commode (including 2 waste cartridges), sink & vanity
- Galley w/Keurig, mini fridge, micro & storage
- Custom fabricated overhead aluminum cabinets w/dry erase surfaces
- High-impact laminate countertops
- 2-110v, 1-12v, 2-CAT6 & 1-antenna pre-wire per workstation
- Custom electrical panel w/digital amp and volt meter
- Full-perimeter wire chase system w/removable cover
- 2-13,500 BTU air conditioning w/ heat pump
- 2-750w wall heaters
- Onan diesel 8kw generator w/20gal fuel cell, remote start & ATS